Greg founded Sconzo Law Office, P.A. in 2017. While he now focuses exclusively on Employment Law and Disability Rights matters, Greg has had diverse legal career which has included representing individuals, businesses, and associations in a wide variety of legal matters. The one constant has always been Greg’s focus on righting injustices through civil litigation.
Prior to opening his opening of Sconzo Law Office, P.A., Greg spent the prior five years at Kaplan & Sconzo, P.A., where he handled a heavy caseload of civil litigation, discrimination, civil rights, and personal injury cases.
Greg has been involved in thousands of federal and state litigations. Consistent with being no stranger to the courtroom, he has tried numerous cases to verdict and earned large jury rewards on behalf of his clients. Greg has also successfully argued multiple appeals in the Fourth District Court of Appeal and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal.
Greg married the love of his life and Law School Moot Court partner, Andrea Sconzo, in 2014. Together they live in Palm Beach Gardens, where they are happily raising their two young daughters, Gabriela and Luciana.
Greg graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Miami Law School in 2013.
Greg earned the distinction of being a member of the University of Miami’s Law Review and Moot Court Board. Additionally, Greg received the highest honors when his article, Publications: “They’re Not Yours, They Are My Own: How NCAA Employment Restrictions Violate Antitrust Law” was awarded the Soia Mentschikoff Award and was published in the Spring 2013 edition of the University of Miami Law Review.
Greg graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Political Science, from the University of Miami in 2010.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Employment Lawyers Association (FLNELA) — Current Member
- Inaugural Sponsor of the Run Walk ‘n’ Roll 5k - celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the signing of the Americans' With Disabilities Act
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Law Section of The Florida Bar