How We Can Help You Fight Your Wage and Hour Dispute
If you have found yourself embroiled in a dispute over your wages or work hours, you may feel hopeless in your fight against your employer. Rest assured, however, that we have what it takes to serve as your voice and seek a favorable resolution.
Sconzo Law Office, P.A. represents individuals in various types of wage and work hour disputes, such as:
- Employees working off the clock or after hours without pay
- Employees being paid regular wages when working overtime
- Minimum wage violations
- Employees who are not paid a final check after dismissal or voluntary departure
- Employees who have been misclassified as exempt from overtime, such as executive, administrative, professional, outside sales, or other exemptions and thus rightfully owed overtime wages
- Employees who have been misclassified as independent contractors and thus denied certain wages, overtime, or other benefits
- Unpaid wages based on faulty recordkeeping or miscalculation
- Employees who are owed commissions, such as sales agents or realtors
You should not be intimidated by the belief that your employer holds all the cards. Certain laws have been enacted to protect you regarding wages, overtime, and work hours. These laws outline your rights, which can be enforced through proper legal action.
You Are Not Alone
Our mission is to defend your legal rights when they are violated. You may be owed back wages, overtime wages, or legitimate commissions. We will take immediate legal action when appropriate to help you gain the compensation you need and deserve.
We understand that you might be hesitant to take legal action but rest assured that we will let you dictate all important decisions regarding your claim. We always work closely with our clients to ensure they are getting the representation that makes them comfortable and fits into their budget. We also offer free, no-obligation consultations, so there’s no harm in giving us a call to discuss your case.
Contact a Palm Beach wage theft and work hour discrepancy lawyer at (561) 708-4860 today for your free case evaluation.